Constructed using original Halley Stevenson waxed cotton to ensure the highest possible quality in a timeless and traditional style, featuring two large patch pockets with press stud fastening, with a further two zipper pockets directly above and a single zipped chest pocket. Furhter details include a stud storm flap and cross quilt overlay panels over the shoulders - this jacket harks back to a simpler time when great names such as Triumph, BSA, Matchless, etc. ruled the roost!
However don't be fooled this jacket has seen some serious upgrades to ensure it's more than up to the rigours of modern day riding, courtesy of it's Reissa waterproof and breathable membrane and removable 100g thermal liner. The 'Bromley' wax jacket brings new levels of performance to some much needed ol'skool styling.
Key specifications are as follows:
- Constructed In Original Halley Stevensons Waxed Cotton
- Reissa Waterproof And Breathable Membrane
- Removable 100g Thermal Liner
- YKK Short Connecting Zip
- YKK High Quality Zips Throughout
- Four Outer Patch Pockets With Stud And Velcro Fastening
- Storm Flap
- Cross Quilt Overlay Panels To Shoulder And Chest
- Merlin Embroidered Branding